Saturday, January 14, 2012

Magic Bullet #3 gets reviewed!

This was a fantastic review of Magic Bullet #3 despite my OBAMAN strip identified as OBAMAMAN in the piece. I was glad to see I hit a home run with the strip for the reviewer. "Rawlings nails the entire problem of the Obama Administration in only 10 panels.  He should keep it to pitch as the introduction to a history book, as I think it's a fitting commentary."  This is the strip reprinted for the first time anywhere in its entirety .




If you can find a copy of Magic Bullet #3 I recommend you do so because it is a freaking awesome paper in every way.

I was really pleased with most of the feedback I received on the strip ( especially the interest in the original art for the piece) however I winced at some of the questions if I am an Obama hater/ conservative  fielded from some who had read the strip as I am quite definitely the opposite. I was let down by his refusal to fight over the debt ceiling issue and that comic strip was borne out of my frustration with his course of action. So I was glad that

No comments:

Post a Comment