Thursday, October 30, 2014

And in the blink of an eye, times goes by just like that!

Two years passed by between my last two blog posts. I know I probably shouldn't call attention to how neglectful I've been in posting on here, but would it help if I told you all how incredibly busy I have been with work and that I'll have a lot of really nice artwork to post? 

So let me catch you up a little bit as to what I've been up to. My latest graphic novel work just came out yesterday. It's a great little book called Colonial Comics: New England 1620-1750 from Fulcrum Publishing.


The artwork on the masthead of this blog comes from the story I illustrated, This Indian Work in this book. I'm very proud of the work. I feel it's my best comics work yet! My pal Jason Rodriguez edited the book and Tara Alexander wrote the story. Lots of great comics creators were involved in this anthology and being asked to be a part of it was a nice honor.  Look for it in bookstores, comic shops, and Amazon. It's been getting some lovely reviews and I think it will continue to get some really good press. Fulcrum has really jumped into the graphic novel market since District Comics. In fact, Publishers Weekly recently wrote about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment